Rule of Law Research Consortium (RLRC) Conference
University of Chicago School of Law | October 31 - November 1, 2014
- Tom Ginsburg, University of Chicago
- Alejandro Ponce, World Justice Project
Panel I: Concept & General Issues
Margaret Levi, Stanford, Moderator
- Gillian Hadfield, USC & Barry Weingast, Stanford: "Microfoundations of the Rule of Law"
- Comments by Eric Posner, Chicago
- Renata Uitz, CEU Budapest: "Dismantling the Rule of Law in the Heart of Europe: Comparative Reflections on the Hungarian Case"
- Comments by Aziz Huq, Chicago