Monday, 10 July 2017
The “Expo” is a public space for participants at the Forum for exploration of practical local program displays; demonstrating technological applications; meeting Index experts and participating in data collection efforts; learning about our sponsors; exchanging educational materials; and viewing multimedia presentations, among other activities. The Expo, Registration, Travel & Tourism desks, Café, and other centralized gathering spaces will be located at the main entry to the World Forum Conference Center and open throughout daytime and evening hours Monday-Thursday.
Plenary Keynote Conversation
- The Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice, Supreme Court of the United States (USA)
- Dean Elizabeth Magill, Richard E. Lang Professor of Law and Dean, Stanford Law School (USA)
Video- "Plenary Keynote Conversation"
- WELCOME: Mr. Gerold W. Libby, General Counsel and Secretary, World Justice Project (USA
- INTRODUCTION: Dr. Sam Muller, CEO, HiiL Innovating Justice (Netherlands)
- REMARKS: Hon. Saskia Bruines, Deputy Mayor, City of The Hague (Netherlands)