Join us for an interactive conversation on the state of the rule of law worldwide. Presenting new and original data on fundamental rights, justice, security, government accountability, and more.
Please join us for the launch of the WJP Rule of Law Index® 2015, a report that measures how the rule of law is experienced by ordinary people around the world. The 2015 release of the Index relies on surveys gathered from more than 100,000 citizens and experts worldwide to offer scores and rankings covering fundamental rights, justice, government accountability, security, and other rule of law issues. Our latest edition features:
- New data for 2015: Updated scores and rankings for 102 countries across 8 primary rule of law indicators and 47 sub-factors.
- Data app: In-depth country data featured on a standalone site for quickly accessing, comparing, and downloading WJP Rule of Law Index data.
- Changes over time: Country profiles feature changes in rule of law adherence over time.
- New global insights: Global insights into impunity, open government, policing perceptions, and more.
- Additional countries: New to the WJP Rule of Law Index — Belize, Costa Rica, and Honduras.
Join us from your desk!
Unable to attend in person? The launch will be publicly livestreamed with opportunities for online viewers to participate. Visit www.worldjusticeproject.org/rule-of-law-index
for details and instructions on launch day.
WJP Rule of Law Index
June 2, 2015
10:00 – 11:45 AM (EDT)
Knight Studio at the Newseum
555 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Follow the launch on social media – #WJPindex