At World Justice Forum IV, moderator John Oldfield, CEO of WASH Advocates, led paneslists Gidon Bromberg (Director, Friends of the Earth Middle East, Israel); Anders Jagerskog (Director of KNowledge Services, Stockholm International Water Institute, Sweden); Ebele Okeke (Water & Sanitation Hygiene Ambassador for Nigeria); and Scott Rickards (President, Waterfund LLC, USA) in a riveting discussion focusing on promoting better access to safe drinking water, the role of technology and governments in water management and infrastructure, and the importance of water safety in order to meet the Millenium Development Goals.
Conversation also covered the importance of water resource management, sanitation, and hygiene.
- John Oldfield, CEO, WASH Advocates (USA)
- Gidon Bromberg, Director, Friends of the Earth Middle East (Israel)
- Anders Jägerskog, Associate Professor & Director of Knowledge Services, Stockholm International Water Institute (Sweden)
- Ebele Okeke, Water and Sanitation Hygiene Ambassador for Nigeria (Nigeria)
- Scott Rickards, President, CEO, & Co-Founder, Waterfund LLC (USA)