Highlighting and discussing commitments by government, private, and civil society actors to pursue future action for increasing access to justice.
- Welcome: Suet-Fern Lee, Partner, Board Member & Chair, International Leadership Team, Morgan Lewis & Bockius (Singapore); Member, WJP Board of Directors
- Moderator: Elizabeth Andersen, Executive Director, World Justice Project (United States)
- Saskia Bruines, Deputy Mayor of the Hague, Netherlands
- Gérardine Goh Escolar, First Secretary, Permanent Bureau, Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH)
- Monica Mhoja, Tanzania Program Director, Landesa
- Marc Reverdin, Secretary General, Paris Peace Forum (France)
- Diani Sadiawati, Expert Staff for Institutional Interrelations, Ministry of National Development Planning (Indonesia)