Download the World Justice Forum App
The World Justice Forum App lets you review the conference agenda, create your own personalized schedule, message and set up meetings with other attendees, vote for your favorite World Justice Challenge finalists, and stay up to date on what is going on at the Forum through notifications.
App Usage Instructions
Once you have downloaded the app, please sign up using the email you used to register for the Forum. You will then be able to review what information is available for other Attendees to see.
Once you are in the App, you can review your settings by clicking on your profile (between the bell and message signs). To modify your settings, please click on the top right corner. You will be able to edit your information, but also turn on/off the ability for other attendees to private message you. To do this, scroll down to Private Messages and swipe right to turn the function off, and left to turn it on.
The Activity Stream is a place where you can post content from the Forum such as photos, messages and your favorite quotes from speakers! Please refer to our community guidelines to make sure everyone has a pleasant experience.
You have the option to turn notifications on and off from your settings. However, we recommend that you keep them on as we will be sending you information about the different sessions throughout the Forum days.
If you are unsure of where a session is located you can ask any World Justice Project staff member or any volunteer. But you can also use your app! Scroll down to the bottom of each session page and click on the location. The link will take you to the World Forum map and you can follow it to your session!
We welcome your participation and encourage respectful, on-topic, and constructive comments and responses. By participating on the World Justice Forum App’s Activity Stream, you are agreeing to our commenting policy, outlined below:
We reserve the right to remove off-topic/irrelevant comments from the Activity Stream at any time. We furthermore reserve the right to remove and/or delete comments (and to deactivate users who post those comments) falling under any of the following categories:
- Insulting, antagonistic, disrespectful, rude, offensive, or hateful comments
- Abusive, harassing, slanderous, derogatory, or threatening messages toward anyone, including the World Justice Project
- Misinformation and libelous/unlawful statements
- Hate speech or attacks on others on the basis of race, sex, gender, religion, ethnicity, country of origin, location, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition
- Graphic or offensive content, including violent images, pornography, or content designed to encourage others to commit illegal/questionable activity or acts of violence
- Assumption of someone else’s identity
- Spam or excessive self-promotion
- Violations of someone else’s copyright or intellectual property
- Excessive use of vulgar language
- Repetitive posting of the same content
Please note that the appearance of external links or comments on the Activity Stream in the World Justice Forum App does not constitute endorsement by the WJP, and that you participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.