Dialogue about the importance of multi-sectoral collaboration in leading change and expanding justice.
- Welcome: Kamel Ayadi, Minister to the Head of the State of Tunisia in charge of the high level Authority on Financial and Administrative Control (Tunisia); Member, WJP Board of Directors
- Moderator: Sam Muller, CEO, The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law (Netherlands)
- Thuli Madonsela, Professor, Stellenbosch University; former Public Protector of South Africa
- Sandie Okoro, Senior Vice President and Group General Counsel, World Bank Group (UK)
- Kavita Ramdas, Director, Women’s Rights Program, Open Society Foundations (United States)