For inquiries related to the World Justice Forum 2022, please contact [email protected], or review frequently asked questions below.
- How do I get to the venue?
- What are the dates for the World Justice Forum?
- What is the official language of the World Justice Forum?
- What is the dress code for the World Justice Forum?
- Can I bring someone along with me to the World Justice Forum?
- What is your cancellation and refund policy?
- Is funding available to help me with costs?
- Do you offer assistance to book travel to The Hague?
- How do I book a hotel room at the conference rate?
- Where can I learn more about The Hague?
- Where can I learn more about the conference venue?
- How do I get to the conference from the airport in Amsterdam?
- How can I participate in communicating about the Forum before, during, and after the event?
- I am travelling from a region/country that requires a visa to enter the Netherlands. Can WJP provide an invitation letter for my application?
- What meals will be served during the World Justice Forum?
- How do I apply for press credentials?
- I don't see the answer to my question here. Where can I submit my question?
The World Justice Forum will be held May 31 - June 3, 2022 at the World Forum in The Hague, Netherlands.
The Forum will take place from May 31 - June 3, 2022 at the World Forum in The Hague, Netherlands. We encourage participants to arrive on Sunday or early on Monday to make the most of all the activities the Forum has to offer.
English is the official language of the Forum.
The dress code is business for all Forum events. Culturally traditional attire is also appropriate.
Participation at the Forum is by individual ticket only. We do not offer guest tickets. If you would like to bring someone with you, please have them register and buy a ticket separately.
Information regarding the cancellation and refund policy for the 2022 Forum is coming soon.
No scholarships are available at this time. Participants are responsible for their registration, travel, accommodations, and other costs associated with attending the World Justice Forum.
Information regarding travel booking assistance is coming soon.
Information regarding hotel conference rates is coming soon.
More information about The Hague is available through the city's information website.
Complete information about the conference venue is available on the convention center's website.
Information about conference shuttle transportation for the 2022 Forum is coming soon.
As an alternative to conference shuttles, convenient and economical trains run throughout the day and evening directly from the airport to the Centraal or HS train stations in The Hague, and taxis are safe and clean transport to your final destination in The Hague. More information on commuter train schedules is available here.
Become a promoter for the World Justice Forum and join the online justice and rule of law community! You can follow the World Justice Project on Facebook and Twitter for live updates as the Forum planning progresses. Join the conversation using #WJForum.
I am travelling from a region/country that requires a visa to enter the Netherlands. Can WJP provide an invitation letter for my application?
We are happy to provide invitation letters to support your visa application. To request, please contact [email protected]. Write "Visa Invitation Letter (YOUR NAME)" in the subject line. In the body of your email, provide your Full Name as it appears on your passport (kindly note your family name in UPPERCASE LETTERS), Date of Birth (day/month/year), Passport Number and Nationality so we can produce the letter. Visa applications are the sole responsibility of the participant and cannot be processed or paid by the World Justice Project.
Information about meals served during the 2022 Forum is coming soon.
If you have a food allergy, please make sure to mention it during registration or send us an email at [email protected].
To apply for press credentials to cover the World Justice Forum, please visit our Press page to download the necessary application. Completed press credential request forms should be submitted to [email protected].
If you have additional questions not covered in this FAQ, please contact [email protected].