Voting for the World Justice Challenge 2021 Network Popular Vote is Now Closed
World Justice Challenge 2021 Voting Guidelines
The World Justice Challenge 2021: Advancing the Rule of Law in a Time of Crisis is a global competition to identify, recognize, and promote good practices and high-impact projects and policies that protect and advance the rule of law in this time of unprecedented crisis. Cash awards ($20,000 USD) will go to six finalist projects that show demonstrable results and promising prospects for future progress, replication, and scaling. A committee of experienced judges will select five winners, one of which will receive WJP’s first-ever Ruth Bader Ginsburg Legacy Prize. One winner will be selected by a popular vote by WJP's network for its inspiration and impact. Ballots for the Network Popular Vote are available upon request through Thursday, April 29th at 5pm ET. Voting closes on Friday, April 30th at 8pm ET.
- Only members of the World Justice Challenge 2021 Community Forum are eligible to request a ballot and vote.
- Joining the Challenge Community Forum is free and easy, if you have not already joined, click here to join the platform.
- Any and all individuals who join the World Justice Challenge 2021 Community Forum are eligible to vote.
Voting and Requesting a Ballot
- You may request a ballot starting on Wednesday, April 7th. The deadline to request a ballot is Thursday, April 29th at 5pm ET.
- For those who request a ballot in advance, ballots will be sent on Thursday, April 15th.
- After that, ballots will be sent to those who request them on a rolling basis. The deadline to request a ballot is Thursday, April 29th at 5pm ET.
- Voting closes on Friday, April 30th at 8pm ET.
- Individuals may only vote one time.
- Individuals may only vote for one World Justice Challenge finalist.
- Once you have submitted your vote, you will not be able to change your vote or vote again.