The World Justice Project’s League of Law Firms and Law Departments is a consortium of interested legal professionals who provide financial and in-kind support to the WJP's efforts to advance the rule of law around the world.
- Pro bono opportunities with WJP or one of its 2000+ network members;
- Profile on WJP website with over 1 million visitors;
- Annual meeting of League firm representatives;
- Recognition in WJP publications, including the widely read WJP Rule of Law Index;
- Recognition and participation in WJP events, including the World Justice Forum;
- Recognition for support of World Justice Challenge grantees.
About the World Justice Project
The World Justice Project ® (WJP) is an independent, multidisciplinary organization working to advance the rule of law worldwide. Effective rule of law reduces corruption, combats poverty and disease, and protects people from injustices large and small. It is the foundation for communities of justice, opportunity, and peace—underpinning development, accountable government, and respect for fundamental rights.