The World Justice Project’s League of Law Firms and Law Departments is a consortium of interested legal professionals who provide financial and in-kind support to the WJP's efforts to advance the rule of law around the world.
2020 League Benefits
- Recognition and participation in WJP events, including WJP Rule of Law Index launch events
- World Justice Challenge sponsorship and involvement
- Pro bono opportunities and research partnerships
- Annual meeting of League Members
- Profile on WJP website (1.4+ million visitors over the last two years)
- Social media strategy coordination
- Recognition in WJP publications, including the widely read WJP Rule of Law Index
Join the League
The annual fee for League of Law Firms membership is $25,000. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on League opportunities. We look forward to speaking with you about how you can make a difference in improving the rule of law.
Download our League of Law Firms brochure to learn more.
About the World Justice Project
The World Justice Project ® (WJP) is an independent, multidisciplinary organization working to advance the rule of law worldwide. Effective rule of law reduces corruption, combats poverty and disease, and protects people from injustices large and small. It is the foundation for communities of justice, opportunity, and peace—underpinning development, accountable government, and respect for fundamental rights.