Where We Work
How to Use
- Zoom in to an area that interests you, using the plus or minus sign or your scroll wheel.
- Select a highlighted country, choose it from the drop down menu or select it from one of the columns below.
- A pop up will appear showing the activities that we undertake and support in this country.
- To view a specific activity select it.
- To view a full list of activities select the “see more” link.
The World Justice Project engages leaders in countries across the globe and from all work disciplines to advance the rule of law. Our work spurs government reforms, it develops practical on-the-ground programs that support the rule of law and it increases understanding of how the rule of law is important to people and the communities where they live. To learn more about the work that we do and also the efforts of others we support throughout our rule of law network click a country below.
Winners of the Roderick B. Mathews Opportunity Fund Competition. Click here to see our full list of winning programs and how you can enter.
& Central Asia
& the Caribbean
& North Africa
|North America||South Asia||Sub-Saharan Africa||Western Europe|